Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.
 
HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

 

 WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sexbad

sexbad


Posts : 504
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 29
Location : inside you

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:10 am

where the fuck is everyone
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam


Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 31
Location : The stone city of R'lyeh. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:42 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....oh Uberman, your reviews are so arrousing....zzzzzzzzz.

Huh? What? Im awake! I wasnt sleeping! I CERTAINLY was NOT dreaming about Uberman, if thats what you were thinking!

Yea, I do check in once in a while, but if I cant think of a thread and if I dont see a new thread I want to post in, I basicly go "Eh, screw it, Ill just visit later"

But I think I have been forgetting for a week or so. Ill try to post some more.

Zzzzzzzzzz......
Back to top Go down
Grafit Ark




Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-31

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 pm

I don't see anyone posting but I don't want to be that one..
Also I got my Windows back so I don't check the forums that much, I rather play games.
...
...
...
Where is "the" Uberman?
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam


Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 31
Location : The stone city of R'lyeh. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:35 am

Mexico I think......

HEY Wait a minute! When did you join? Are you new or are you just some old member I havent met yet?
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted


Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Merryland

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:13 pm

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Simpsons-760668
Back to top Go down
Grafit Ark




Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-31

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:25 am

I've been here for a while.. like a lurker in the shadows. Fear me! Or not.
Anyway... hm.. what should I comment about? Maybe the fact that Casted is somewhat right.
"enter sad music here"
Back to top Go down
CajoleryJoe

CajoleryJoe


Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 44
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 am

I've been cheating a lot with another forum. But since it's not serious or anything, just casual talk about soccerball, I don't think it should count as cheating really. I just needed a change.
Back to top Go down
Grafit Ark




Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-31

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Post goddammit! Post!
Back to top Go down
Grafit Ark




Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-31

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Also CalaryJoe, what forum are we talkin' 'bout here?
Back to top Go down
CajoleryJoe

CajoleryJoe


Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 44
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 3:40 am

Grafit Ark wrote:
Also CalaryJoe, what forum are we talkin' 'bout here?

Oh just a swedish Arsenal forum I'm running. Nothing fancy.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted


Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Merryland

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 am

So you like guns?
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad


Posts : 504
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 29
Location : inside you

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 pm

I've been spending my time mostly on this forum http://asfm.freeforums.org/
we're a bunch of really, really nerdy gaming nerds
you're all just part-time fans of something or other.
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted


Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Merryland

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 am

Meh...pretty much a usuall forum.
This one is unique.
It has *drums...entering the huge ego" ME.
Back to top Go down
CajoleryJoe

CajoleryJoe


Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 44
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Casted wrote:
So you like guns?

Why yes I do! But I like football even more.
Back to top Go down
Grafit Ark




Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-05-31

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:38 pm

This place is now dead..
Back to top Go down
CajoleryJoe

CajoleryJoe


Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 44
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Grafit Ark wrote:
This place is now dead..

Yeah, looks like it. Where are you Uberman?
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam


Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 31
Location : The stone city of R'lyeh. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Whine, whine whine   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:03 pm

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT 676732189 WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT 676732189 WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT 676732189
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted


Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Merryland

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:00 am

Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam


Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 31
Location : The stone city of R'lyeh. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Tonight at eleven:   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam


Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 31
Location : The stone city of R'lyeh. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam


Posts : 306
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 31
Location : The stone city of R'lyeh. Cthulhu Fhtagn!

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 am

Are you all busy playing Skyrim, or what?
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted


Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Merryland

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 pm

My Nord, Gagballs, is the leader of The Dark Side...Brotherhood (though I'm a bit dissapointed with their storyline. Oblivion's was better)
Back to top Go down
CajoleryJoe

CajoleryJoe


Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 44
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:41 pm

I try to spend most of my free time with Skyrim. It is that damn good I tell you!

Gagballs eh? Interesting name. Mine is Yossarian, a warrior/rogue redguard with a penchant for elven bows, maces and leather. Unlike his namesake he has no trouble with the fact that he has to kill a lot of people and that people are trying to kill him. I believe he thrives on those two facts. In fact.

Haven't done the Dark brotherhood questline and probably won't with this character, he's to much of a good guy. Instead, I went with The Companions and can now turn into a werewolf. The downside is that all the pretty ladies complain that I smell bad and have hair coming out of my ears. I should look for a cure...
Back to top Go down
Casted

Casted


Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 34
Location : Merryland

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 pm

CajoleryJoe wrote:
I try to spend most of my free time with Skyrim. It is that damn good I tell you!

Gagballs eh? Interesting name. Mine is Yossarian, a warrior/rogue redguard with a penchant for elven bows, maces and leather. Unlike his namesake he has no trouble with the fact that he has to kill a lot of people and that people are trying to kill him. I believe he thrives on those two facts. In fact.

Haven't done the Dark brotherhood questline and probably won't with this character, he's to much of a good guy. Instead, I went with The Companions and can now turn into a werewolf. The downside is that all the pretty ladies complain that I smell bad and have hair coming out of my ears. I should look for a cure...

You don't like team Jacob?
Maybe you fancy being a vampire? They have pretty awsome powers.
P.S Leather you say. Well my muscular Nord loves leather to. Lots of leather. Oh, and he loves a great axe spanking. Yup, a stealthy assasian with an axe. He is that cool.
P.P.S. There is a quest to destroy the Dark Brotherhood, though you still have to kill one particular person.
Back to top Go down
CajoleryJoe

CajoleryJoe


Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 44
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Casted wrote:
CajoleryJoe wrote:
I try to spend most of my free time with Skyrim. It is that damn good I tell you!

Gagballs eh? Interesting name. Mine is Yossarian, a warrior/rogue redguard with a penchant for elven bows, maces and leather. Unlike his namesake he has no trouble with the fact that he has to kill a lot of people and that people are trying to kill him. I believe he thrives on those two facts. In fact.

Haven't done the Dark brotherhood questline and probably won't with this character, he's to much of a good guy. Instead, I went with The Companions and can now turn into a werewolf. The downside is that all the pretty ladies complain that I smell bad and have hair coming out of my ears. I should look for a cure...

You don't like team Jacob?
Maybe you fancy being a vampire? They have pretty awsome powers.
P.S Leather you say. Well my muscular Nord loves leather to. Lots of leather. Oh, and he loves a great axe spanking. Yup, a stealthy assasian with an axe. He is that cool.
P.P.S. There is a quest to destroy the Dark Brotherhood, though you still have to kill one particular person.

A quest to destroy them you say? Oh, I think my guy would fancy that indeed. But no more spoilers!

I'm not quite sure what "Team Jacob" is, but I think i get the jist of it. And it's not a question of what I like or don't like. It's Yossarian's social life that is at stake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT   WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT Empty

Back to top Go down
 
WAKE UP GOD DAMN IT
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Homefront (nine god damn characters fuck you forummotion i'll give you 255 characters is that okay with your stupid ass god damn it suck my motherfucking dick)
» Alan Wake has 9 characters
» God damn girls, man!
» Damn Those Evil Commies!
» Trophies/Achivements- do you give a damn?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review With Extreme Prejudice :: Everything Else-
Jump to: