Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New dark souls game edition for pc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

New dark souls game edition for pc Empty
PostSubject: New dark souls game edition for pc   New dark souls game edition for pc EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 am

New dark souls game edition for pc 564618_305259969547054_119869331419453_757375_113075776_n

Yea, Dark souls is apparently comming to pc, with more bosses and locations.

Im glad more people can enjoy and play the game, but I REALLY hope all this new content is getting released in a DLC for ps3 eventually, cause I will feel sad if I cant play it without buing the game again. Whitch i wont.

Back to top Go down
-drifter-

-drifter-

PostSubject: Re: New dark souls game edition for pc   New dark souls game edition for pc EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:14 am

I'm pretty sure it is. Being released as DLC, I mean.

Not that any of this affects me much. My laptop (and currently only computer) can barely run Silent Hill 2 without fusing to the table, and I'm not a big fan of Dark Souls to begin with. I had it on PS3 for a while and found it to be a dull slog through dingy environments full of slow moving and slow witted enemies.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

PostSubject: Re: New dark souls game edition for pc   New dark souls game edition for pc EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:32 pm

It is definetly coming in DLC form (atleast some of it). I just started a new character in Dark souls, but the problem is that I find myself kind of bored with the game right now. I mean Ive done pretty much everythin possible with other characters already, and the game just don't hold any secrets for me anymore.

So maybe Ill get the DLC, but again, maybe not.

Good to see some new posts by the way. New dark souls game edition for pc 2026808927
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New dark souls game edition for pc   New dark souls game edition for pc Empty

Back to top Go down

New dark souls game edition for pc
Page 1 of 1