Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girlfriend left for another girl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanagi_the fool

Izanagi_the fool

Girlfriend left for another girl Empty
PostSubject: Girlfriend left for another girl   Girlfriend left for another girl EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:19 am

Okay so out of nowhere my girlfriend left me today for another girl. So what should I do to release the massive amounts of anger?
Back to top Go down
Arab-man666

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend left for another girl   Girlfriend left for another girl EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:16 am

Assuming you're a man, and taking into account that you drove your girlfriend to lesbianism (and thus, failed at your manly duties) I'd say the only way to get her back would be for you to go and seek yourself out a "butch" type homosexual, you know, at places like "Gay Bars."

A few rounds with you and butch, maybe an updated "face book" status, and she'll be begging for you to come back.

Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. I'm a Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi_the fool

Izanagi_the fool

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend left for another girl   Girlfriend left for another girl EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 am

but i'm not gay or that desperate. Maybe sending a bisexual girl to an all girl slumber party wasn't such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Arab-man666

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend left for another girl   Girlfriend left for another girl EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 am

Izanagi_the fool wrote:
but i'm not gay or that desperate. Maybe sending a bisexual girl to an all girl slumber party wasn't such a good idea.

How'd you send her to a slumber party? It says you're 17? You can't have legal guardianship of anyone... Hell, you aren't even the legal guardian of yourself! Did you beat your girlfriend? Is that what drove her to lesbianism? Is it because you beat and controlled her??? Locked her way from society!? Is that it you bastard?!

If so, you must turn yourself over to the Police. You'll go to jail for a while, and probably get raped in the shower (by a "butch" as well) but you'll have atoned for your wrongdoings.

If you haven't been an abusive boyfriend...Stick to my initial suggestion. It's not about you being "gay" or "desperate". It's about reclaiming your man-hood. You'll forever be known as "that dude with a little ****s" by society and be called things like "inadequate" by your friends, and looked down upon by every other potential girlfriend you'll meet. You'll soon save up your allowance for a sex change, and this world will loose you forever.

So go out there are re-claim your manhood! Well, you'll be getting a lot more than you're man-hood, but it's for the betterment of your future.

Either option from those above you choose, it'd be best to turn your brain off during the deeds that'll probably occur.

Trust me. I'm a Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi_the fool

Izanagi_the fool

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend left for another girl   Girlfriend left for another girl EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:49 am

I wasn't abusive she asked if she could go and I said yes and my friends already think she's a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Uberman
Admin
Uberman

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend left for another girl   Girlfriend left for another girl EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:13 pm

I often find a nice way to relax is to stomp a bunch of kittens to death. Really puts things in perspective.

Seriously though, is this any better or worse than being left for another guy ? For me, I think it'd be better. Look at it this way - if she leaves you for another guy then you figure, "Well, I potentially had what she wanted, but some other guy had 'better' or 'more' and she's traded me in." If she leaves you for a woman then you think, "Well, she just wants something completely different that it's impossible for me to supply."

See what I'm saying ? It's like someone leaving a Pizza Hut because they want a hamburger. It doesn't reflect on the quality of Pizza Hut's pizzas that the customer was in the wrong restaurant to begin with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwithextremeprejudice.com
maddoxfanx

maddoxfanx

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend left for another girl   Girlfriend left for another girl EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 am

Play the game "I Wanna Be the Guy"

You will realize that there are much harder and more frustrating things in life than love lost.
Back to top Go down
http://triplea.aftervision.com/

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend left for another girl   Girlfriend left for another girl EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:50 am

Uberman wrote:
I often find a nice way to relax is to stomp a bunch of kittens to death. Really puts things in perspective.

Seriously though, is this any better or worse than being left for another guy ? For me, I think it'd be better. Look at it this way - if she leaves you for another guy then you figure, "Well, I potentially had what she wanted, but some other guy had 'better' or 'more' and she's traded me in." If she leaves you for a woman then you think, "Well, she just wants something completely different that it's impossible for me to supply."

See what I'm saying ? It's like someone leaving a Pizza Hut because they want a hamburger. It doesn't reflect on the quality of Pizza Hut's pizzas that the customer was in the wrong restaurant to begin with.

This makes a fantastic amount of sense. I've never thought of it this way!

But isn't there something to be said about the advertisement of Pizza Hut if they are attracting customers who want Hamburgers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girlfriend left for another girl   Girlfriend left for another girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Girlfriend left for another girl
Page 1 of 1