Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia) Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia)   Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 am

Im stuck...
I bought the censored version of left 4 dead 2 a while back when it was released, and it was a pile of steaming turd... So, I traded it in not long ago. I've been considering getting the uncensored version from NZ or the UK... should I? Is it worth it?
I really wanna play the new DLC...
Thanks -Ben
btw, Im on xbox 360
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia)   Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Well if you want gore then yeah, but I don't have it so I'm not sure how much of the gameplay would change. It's still zombies and you kill them.
Back to top Go down
AHungryTurtle

AHungryTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia)   Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Dragons in Space wrote:
Well if you want gore then yeah, but I don't have it so I'm not sure how much of the gameplay would change. It's still zombies and you kill them.

Well when I played the censored version, it felt like there was a massive hole in the game... not nearly as fun! There was no blood, and the bodies disappeared before they hit the ground D:
I think I'll just wait until Australia gets an R18+ rating for games!
Back to top Go down
sexbad

sexbad

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia)   Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Well I do understand how you feel, because I love gore too. I wonder how many haemorrhages Atkinson would have if Vivisector was more popular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2sSgXNt6zk
Not only is it procedural tearing off of flesh, it's being done to kickass cyborg animals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia)   Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead 2 (Australia)
Page 1 of 1