Review With Extreme Prejudice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discussion of games, reviews, previews and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo 4 - A surprisingly great game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jpwoods

Halo 4 - A surprisingly great game! Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4 - A surprisingly great game!   Halo 4 - A surprisingly great game! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm

I have been playing Halo 4 lately, and boy it sure did surprise me! I didn't expect 343 industries to do what they did. Although there are very few annoying things like forge didn't have map variety, nonetheless it is a great game. Highly recommended game. What are your thoughts?

- Jpwoods.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousAdam

AnonymousAdam

Halo 4 - A surprisingly great game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 - A surprisingly great game!   Halo 4 - A surprisingly great game! EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:36 am

lo pan

WHAT?

Who dares enter the abandoned forum of review with extreme prejudice?

Know that this accursed webpage was once the home of brave gamers, who valiantly fought a hopeless battle against the unspeakeble terrors of Nothingness.

Be ware! For no new posts have been posted for many months, and the members have abandoned the forum long ago!

Great Uberman, Reviewer of Games not yet released, have grown tired of his quest and his videos.

And though I still patiently watch over the webpage for signs of life, nothing remains but two-post threads, and the long dead threads about games and game-related things!

Turn back, Jpwoods! Turn back now, unless you too wish to be buried here, with the rotting corpse of rwep.forummotion.com!

Hrm. Sorry about that. Halo 4? Haven't played it.
Back to top Go down

Halo 4 - A surprisingly great game!
Page 1 of 1